[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: New Maker Project Site

makerspaceu makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:27:11 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Ridgeway <jeff at 3rdrevolution.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Subject: New Maker Project Site

Hello

I developed a new site, 3rdRevolution for makers to help you better
organize and share your projects.  The tool is free for you and your
members. As we get makerspaces online, we think the system will enable
networking between spaces and projects, benefiting the broader maker
community. Who knows what kind of interesting projects will be born out of
a well connected network.

We are inviting maker/hacker spaces from across the world to give us a test
drive, upload a project and give us feedback.

https://www.3rdrevolution.com/maker

Let us know what you think!
Jeff