[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Circuit bending workshop at Makerspace Urbana?

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 21:44:51 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Cox <jeffcox412 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Subject: Circuit bending workshop at Makerspace Urbana?
To: makerspaceu at gmail.com

Hi, this is Jeff Cox, of the hackerspace rock trio CMKT 4. I spoke with
some of your members at the mini maker faire last month. I am planning a
workshop tour for December, and I would really like to include your
hackerspace. I am doing a "holiday gift" circuit bending workshop.
Attendees will learn the basics of electronics and circuit bending, and
they will build a unique circuit bent gift. After the workshop, Jeff and
the Multijeffs (my solo act), will entertain the attendees with a musical
performance. Let me know if you guys would be on board with this event.
Cost per attendee: $15
Proposed date/time: Fri Dec 6th 7pm
Max class size: 15

I look forward to returning to your hackerspace, talk to you soon.

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer