[Imc-makerspace] Arduino Workshop this SATURDAY!

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:59:14 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

We're teaming up with IEEE to put on our classic Arduino Robotics workshop
at the university this Saturday. We could use help teaching and
facilitating so if you're interested please email me back asap! (or just
show up!). Also we will be meeting at the makerspace tonight at 7 to go
through a practice run of the workshop.

And you are welcome to just attend the workshop if you would like to just
get your learn on. REGISTER HERE: https://docs.google.com/a/
illinois.edu/forms/d/1CNnRHHgLF7CJRTMo2gGuCT30rm1LKFXp-DxHfF4uxtE/viewform
And if your not IEEE just put MAKERSPACER in the last text field so they
know how you found the workshop. Facebook event
here<https://www.facebook.com/events/741915612490627/?previousaction=join&source=1>
.

Details:
Saturday
2:00pm until 4:00pm
Siebel Center Room 2405
It’s robot-building time! We'll be showing you how to make and program your
very own walking robot creation using an Arduino. One of the easiest
electronics prototyping platform intended for artists, designers,
hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects. No
programming experience required.

Thanks,
  Jeff

--