[Imc-makerspace] Open House at the Makerspace!

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:38:09 UTC 2013

We'll be holding a open house
event<https://www.facebook.com/events/350260441786388/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar>at
the Makerspace tonight (10/25) at 9:30pm. The GEO is having a mid
semester party at the IMC in conjunction with their hosting of this year’s
AGEL (Association of Graduate Employee Locals) Conference here in
Champaign-Urbana. So we thought this would be another great opportunity to
welcome GEO members (and conference attendees) to the space and show them
what we we're about. This might also be a good time to catch up on some
costume making ;-). And feel free to BYOB.

Hope to see you tonight,
Jeff

Directions:
We're located in the basement room #16 of the Independent Media Center in
Urbana. The space can be a little tricky to find but if you enter through
the back bike project door (near the radio tower) and take your first left,
we're at the end of the hall. If the outside door is locked just call (816)
287-1717.

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer