[Imc-makerspace] The open house and farmers market went great! now...

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:10:22 UTC 2013

So with the success of the open house Friday and the Farmers market tabling
on Saturday morning, I was hoping to be at the space tonight as an
unofficial greeter for new people who might stop by. But I can't make it
tonight.  Would someone like to volunteer to be a greeter tonight?

I think the final final link to all that outreach is making sure we have
someone there to engage with new people and introduce them to the space if
they decide to drop by. I think we're usually good at taking care of this
as a group but I figure it can't hurt to make sure someone is checking to
make sure we don't miss anyone.

Thanks,
Jeff

--