[Imc-makerspace] Need Makerspace Volunteer for Soldering

jamesrh jamesrh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 03:19:38 UTC 2013

Several makerspace members have expressed interest in helping out with
the soldering table.  Thanks!  I will be there all day, but will
really need some help to keep the soldering activity running.  If you
would like to see when we might need more help, take a look at this
signup page: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C4AAAAD29A3FD0-tables

Also, if you are hanging out at the Faire, please come by and help out
at the table for the Makerspace.  We will have a sign-up kiosk/laptop,
as well as our fliers and examples of some of the stuff we we have
done from our new display shelf.

See you tomorrow,
   James H.