[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Urbana Open House

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 18:43:13 UTC 2013

The IMC is having an open house event and we'll be opening the Makerspace
as part of that. Details here: https://www.facebook.com/
events/645388605484818/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar  Please spread the
word to anyone you think would be interested.

As for the Makerspace, we've talked about maybe having some solder stations
out with blinky badges and having the 3D printer going, other projects to
show off are also welcome :-)

If you want to help host just sign up on this doodle poll if you can commit
to a time http://doodle.com/hs3ksmicicwfsqp8 For new people, please feel
free to drop in anytime and say hi.

Thanks!
  Jeff