[Imc-makerspace] IMC Facebook Support

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:49:51 EDT 2014

Following up to this discussion from last semester:

   - Continue to post your updates to the UCIMC page! (I've been updating
   it a little, but I also added the following people as point people: Ed,
   Gergana, Jeff, Neil, Brian, Suzanne, Jay, Danielle, and Jessie.
   - Post any events you have through the UCIMC Facebook page. We likely
   have some different fans, so duplicate pages are fine if your working group
   also has it's own page
   - If your group still hasn't identified a point person, please do.
   - I will also be adding a working groups page to the website as we
   continue to develop plans for a brand-spaninking-new one and I'll add any
   of your additional pages you've shared with me (Twitter, etc.)

Be well!

UCIMC love,
Rachel