[Imc-makerspace] bike polo

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:02:04 EDT 2014

Hi James,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us regarding getting a table at
your bike polo tournament.  Unfortunately, we have a couple of other things
going on that day and none of our members are available to cover this.

While we can't participate this year, we'd love to be involved in the
future.  Don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Regards,
~Gergana