[Imc-makerspace] DIY Tablet Cases and LED Cross-stitch on Saturday @ the Makerspace

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 23:36:24 EDT 2014

We have 2 awesome workshops running tomorrow (Saturday) at the Makerspace:

@11am *DIY Felt Table Case*
<http://makerspaceurbana.org/make-a-tion/make-a-tion-2014/diy-felt-tablet-case/>:
Make your own case for your tablet or smart phone.  Great intro to sewing
and using a sewing machine (or a great refresher if you know how to do both
of those things).  Cost: $5 (materials included).

@3pm *Light-up LED Cross Stitch*