[Imc-makerspace] 2 Soldering workshops @ the Makerspace this weekend

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:07:28 EDT 2014

If you've thought about soldering before but haven't had the chance to try
it, or you've done simple stuff but are looking to hone your skills, we
have 2 workshops that are right up your alley!  Both of these are happening
on Saturday (Aug 16).

*Intro to Soldering @ 11am
<http://makerspaceurbana.org/make-a-tion/make-a-tion-2014/intro-to-soldering/>*:
A quick introduction on the basic principles and rules of soldering.
Hands-on practice by soldering a robot blinky badge.  Cost: $5.

*Advanced Soldering Projects @ 3pm*