[Imc-makerspace] IMC Programming Meeting Feb. 22nd @ 1pm!

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:19:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Please join us at our next IMC Programming Committee meeting for the IMC to
discuss upcoming space reservations, program proposals, updates from
working groups, and discuss updates from Rachel Storm, Programming
Committee co-chair and Jessie Shoraga, IMC Zine Librarian for the upcoming
Midwest Zine Fest 2014 and Prisoner Arts Exhibition.

*IMC Programming Committee Meeting*
*Sat. Feb 22nd   |   1pm-2pm*
*Family Room of the IMC*

Please bring updates from your groups, projects, and ideas for
collaboration! Specifically, we'd love to know how your working group or
you as an individual may be interested in getting involved with

Warmly,
Rachel