[Imc-makerspace] IMC workshop presentation

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 18:35:57 UTC 2014

Hi Sam,

Are you writing to me, personally? I wasn't sure if you were writing to a
particular group.

I might be able to do something with applied theater. I'm going to forward
this to Makerspace as well.

-elizaBeth

--

217-344-8324 landline (better for talking)
217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation