[Imc-makerspace] February Membership Meeting, Sunday (2/23) @ 6pm

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 16:28:25 UTC 2014

Shall we adjourn in time to make it to Maggie Koerth-Baker at Unit One
Allen Hall?
http://www.housing.illinois.edu/Announcements/Allen%20Hall-Unit%20One/Maggie%20Koerth-Baker%20will%20be%20a%20Unit%20One%20Guest-in-Residence%20Feb%2023-27.aspx
Sunday, Feb 23
7pm -- *Opening Program: Meet Maggie Koerth-Baker* (south rec room)