[Imc-makerspace] [Imc-boardofdirectors] Happy New Year and Thank you

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Jan 9 05:49:20 UTC 2014

Dear Carol,

A deep and wide thank you for your leadership and service. Your dedication
was astounding.

You came in to the IMC at 6 am on your birthday to deal with leaking
ceilings, learned all about IP phones, and radio towers, and have done the
important, behind-the-scenes work that helps all the programs run smoothly.

Thank you for supporting the transition to our new Operations Director,
Dean Carr.

best,
Danielle