[Imc-makerspace] Kathleen ("Mahomet"?) is Looking for Donated Computers

Brian Bell bbell at parkland.edu
Fri Jan 17 21:24:10 UTC 2014

Hi Charles,

Yes I'm still working at Volo Broadband to assist non-profits with creating public computer centers.  Please forward my information to the studio and we'll see how we can be of assistant.  Thanks.

brian at volo.net

Brian Bell
DCEO Grant Coordinator
Workforce Development
Parkland College
217-353-2113 office
217-552-9060 cell
Class Website ( http://icepe.info/ )
>>> Charles Schultz <sacrophyte at gmail.com> 1/17/2014 8:55 AM >>>
Brian Bell of Parkland has teamed up with Peter Folk of Volo to refurbish older computers. I don't know if they still have that program running, but we can ask.