[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Low Cost, High Performance CNC Machine

makerspaceu makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:44:02 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Victor Konshin <vic at innovationsquared.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Subject: Low Cost, High Performance CNC Machine
To: makerspaceu at gmail.com

Hi,

   I am a maker from Buffalo, NY and a member of the local maker space,
Buffalo Lab. I have designed and built a low-cost, high performance CNC
machine designed to make CNC accessible to anyone that wants one - I am now
offering this machine as a Kickstarter
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1417197574/the-creation-station-open-source-cnc-router>.
 I would like to offer one of our CNC machine kit to your maker space at
cost.*  The only thing we want in return is to tell your members about our
Kickstarter and ask them to spread the word for us!  If you do not want one
of our machines, I hope that you will spread the word for us anyway as a
“maker courtesy”.  I ca not tell you how many hours, blood and toil it
takes to put together a product and campaign like this.  Any help you can
offer in promoting and advancing our campaign would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for you help!
   -Victor Konshin

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1417197574/the-creation-station-open-source-cnc-router

* The fine print: This includes the full machine kit and your choice of add
ons such as a 1hp router and your choice of Vectric software - all for our
cost!  For public use by your local maker space only - not for personal
use. Limit of one per maker space. Offer only valid if we make our
Kickstart goal. Email me at vic at innovationsquared.net if interested.