[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Volunteers for ACM SIGGRAPH DAC

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:21:52 EDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Volunteers for ACM SIGGRAPH DAC
Date: 	Wed, 16 Jul 2014 07:04:57 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community <mail at siggrapharts.ning.com>
To: 	MathArtSPD at GMail.com <MathArtSPD at GMail.com>

Network Email

*The ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community Needs YOU!*

Be part of the action!

Make new on-line artist friends!

Engage in interesting discussions!

Learn more than you knew you needed to know!

send a message to:

arts at siggraph.org <mailto:arts at siggraph.org>
or
fill out the *ACM SIGGRAPH volunteer form
<http://www.siggraph.org/participate/volunteer/organization-volunteer-form>*
or
come to our *DAC meeting at SIGGRAPH 2014
<http://siggrapharts.ning.com/events/dac-meeting-siggraph2014?xg_source=msg_mes_network>*

*Needed for the Coming Year:*

*Web Support*

     We need you to contribute to maintaining our space on
http://www.siggraph.org/connect/digital-arts

     Do you know PHP and building WordPress templates?

     You can help with some coding issues for our Digital Art History
Project, for our on-line exhibitions, for whatever comes up!

*Digital Art History Project*

   Do you love learning about all the cool people who have been at this
Digital Art stuff for a long time?

       We need volunteers to work with the recipients of the Lifetime
Achievement in Digital Art to get their information posted

*Designers*

Get your work noticed! We need you to design postcards, on-line pages,
other stuff as it happens

     Work with others for upcoming shows, announcements

     Everyone needs Designers all the time!

* Exhibition Help *

For an exhibition in planning stages : Enhanced Vision: Digital Video 2015

     Help formatting and uploading videos to

    Set up a discussion forum where the core team can read and answer
questions DAC members might have.

Visit ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community at:
http://siggrapharts.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts
Community, click here
<http://siggrapharts.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings?xg_source=msg_mes_network>