[Imc-makerspace] [Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Garage Sale May 10

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:37:13 EDT 2014

Can I get some volunteers for this weekend?  We have a couple of things
happening on May 10th

   - Table at the Urbana Market - 7am to noon
   - Garage Sale at the Makerspace - 10am to noon

I can be at the Market in the morning.  Anyone would like to join me?

Emily said she can cover the space for the garage sale and I believe Jacob
is also planning to be there.

For the garage sale: we should take some pictures of the items we're
planning on selling and post them on facebook, craig's list, our webpage.
 I can create the FB event.  The sooner we do that, the better (maybe
tonight?)

Finally, we're doing a quick clean-up/organizing thing on Friday evening.
 Maybe around 7pm.

~Gergana