[Imc-makerspace] Heartland Maker Fest Submission Deadline Extended! Sign Up Today

Heartland Maker Fest Contact at heartlandmakerfest.org
Mon Oct 6 10:47:13 EDT 2014

<http://heartlandmakerfest.org/>

*Saturday October 18th, 2014 - **10am - 4pm. *
* Lincoln Square Mall in Urbana*

*Hello Makers!*

Thank you if you have already signed up to table!  We are looking forward
to seeing you on the 18th and will be in touch with logistical details soon.

If you've been thinking of having a table at this years *Heartland Maker
Fest <http://heartlandmakerfest.org/>* now is the time to *sign up*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nTSzpMxtBtH3W_CP1Fo59Omxst8Rg-QcAK7aaXmSxzI/viewform>
!

Our Call for Makers deadline has been extended to today, Monday, October
6th!

The Fest will be held at the Lincoln Square Mall in downtown Urbana from
10am to 4pm on Saturday, October 18th. We’ll provide tables and chairs and
electricity (if requested). We’ll handle all the publicity, and we’ll work
with you on building connections through Facebook and Twitter to get the
buzz going.

Please check out our new Website <http://heartlandmakerfest.org/>, Facebook
Page <https://www.facebook.com/heartlandmakerfest>, and Twitter Feed
<https://twitter.com/heartlandmf> to keep up-to-date on the fest.

We really hope to have you as a Maker this year! So go ahead and Apply Now
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nTSzpMxtBtH3W_CP1Fo59Omxst8Rg-QcAK7aaXmSxzI/viewform>
. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy Making!
Monica Carr
HMF Planning Committee
*HeartlandMakerFest.org*