[Imc-makerspace] Zombie Prom! We need volunteers!

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:55:46 EDT 2014

Just a reminder we're helping out with the Urbana Free Library's Zombie
Prom this week!  If you can volunteer your 3D modeling, 3D printing,
sewing, and decorate-anything skills for a couple of hours, come to the
Library tomorrow (Wednesday) and the day after (Thursday) afternoon,
3-5:30pm.

We'll also need help with setup right before Zombie Prom on Friday,
4:30-6:30pm.

~Gergana