[Imc-makerspace] Electric Waste Orchestra and Arduinos @ the Makerspace this Saturday

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 02:39:27 EDT 2014

We're pretty excited to be hosting a couple of awesome workshops this
Saturday:

*Electric Waste Orchestra @ 11am*
<http://makerspaceurbana.org/make-a-tion/make-a-tion-2014/electric-waste-orchestra/>:
The hippie child of electronics and music, this workshop will use discarded
computer parts to make groovy tunes.  Don't miss it!

*Arduino Robotics @ 3pm
<http://makerspaceurbana.org/make-a-tion/make-a-tion-2014/arduino-robotics/>*:
Until such a day that robots are available for sale at the local Home
Depot, we'll have to make our own.  And "teach" it some basic skills, like
walking.  You're welcome to bring your own arduino board or we'll have some
on-hand for use/purchase.

If you've never been to the Makerspace, we’re located at 202 S. Broadway
Ave in Urbana at the Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center (IMC).  Our
space is in the basement, at the end of the hall beside the costume closet
and at the opposite end of the hall from the bike project.

See you there!

~Gergana