[Imc-makerspace] Support the IMC and all its programs: Round Up at the Food Coop this month

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sat Apr 18 08:29:24 EDT 2015

To all those who make the IMC an awesome community institution -

There is an easy way to support the IMC and all of its programs -

*For the month of April say "I want to Round up" when you check out at the
Common Ground Food Coop*

... and your pennies will be added to the pennies of others to provide the
IMC hundreds of dollars to support Media + Art + Technology for Social
Change in our community.

*TODAY, Saturday April 18th from 10am - 2pm* - stop by the co-op to give
some love to our volunteers staffing the IMC table there.

Thank you!

Danielle Chynoweth
UCIMC Board President

P.S. Other ways you can help: