[Imc-makerspace] Open House @ CUC Fab Lab this Friday!

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:49:03 EST 2015

Hi Everyone! The awesome CUC FabLab <http://cucfablab.org/> is having an
Open House this Friday, Feb 6th @ 4pm!

The Fab Lab contacted us to let us know they would like to specifically
invite makers to bring neat projects they may have worked on and would like
to share. Also they have really leveled up a lot of their space and are
ready to show off the new lab.

Here's the schedule:

4pm - 6pm Open House:  Brief walk throughs of all the major equipment going
on continuously through out the evening.

6pm - 8pm Hangout time: We'll still show people around but we'll
also encourage people to share their interests and projects with each other
so we can all meet and inspire each other.

There will be food throughout and there may be more music as the evening
progresses.

​

Thanks!
  Jeff