[Imc-makerspace] FYI: Hackaday meetup in Chicago on Feb 25

Drew Fustini pdp7pdp7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:22:10 EST 2015

Howdy, I thought this might be of interest to those in range of Chicago:
http://pumpingstationone.org/2015/02/bring-a-hack-meetup-on-feb-25th/

And the Meetup event where you can RSVP:
http://www.meetup.com/Pumping-Station-One/events/220608850/

===========================
Hackaday and PS1 are bringing the Bring-A-Hack tradition to Chicago!

Come hang out with friends in Hardware, Making and Hackaday.  We will
have drinks and pizza and hacks.

Bring your blinky demos and sign up for a lightening talk (5 minutes
or less).  Sophi Kravitz from Hackaday will be in town to talk about
the Hackaday Prize.

WHEN:
Wednesday, February 25th, 2015, 6 - 9 pm

WHERE:
Electronics Lab on 2nd Floor
Pumping Station: One
3519 N. Elston