[Imc-makerspace] Join the Heartland Maker Fest Planning Committee

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:21:59 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm sure that many of you attended Makerspace Urbana's Heartland Maker Fest
<http://heartlandmakerfest.org/> last year and helped make it such a
wonderful success!

There is core group that plans the Fest but we are looking for more people
to join the planning committee.  There are all sorts of things that need to
be done including (but not limited to) contacting makers, posting on social
media, and helping with logistics.

Our next meeting is Tuesday, July 14, at 8:00pm at Aroma in downtown
Champaign.  Please stop by!

If you can't make it to our regular meetings but would like to help
organize the Fest, send an email to contact at makerspaceurbana.org and we'll
be in touch.

Emily Knox
Member