[Imc-makerspace] Summer Make-a-Tion: Soldering kits workshop, Saturday @ 1pm

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:04:55 EDT 2015

If you haven't been following us on Facebook or Meetup, our next Summer
Make-a-tion workshop is happening this Saturday @ 1pm at the space.

*Summer Make-a-Tion: Soldering, Level II: Soldering kits*
Not that you need much practice, but this is a slightly more advanced
soldering workshop where you can put together some amazing kits:

* TV-Be-Gone*: Turns off almost any kind of television so you don’t have to
watch Fox News at the pub anymore!

* MintyBoost*: A battery powered charger for any electronic device that
uses USB. Charge your phone on the go! In the club! On a hike! Never be
without Facebook again. NEVER.

* Gemma started kit*: Tired of the same old boring clothes with absolutely
NO LEDs?? Suffer no more! This Gemma starter kit will get you on the way to
the long term goal of being seen from space!

And many more!

When: Jul 18 @ 1pm
Where: Makerspace Urbana
Cost: $15-20 (varies by kit)

We'd love to see you there!  If you don't know where we're located, check
our About <http://makerspaceurbana.org/about-mu/about-makerspace-urbana/>
page for directions.

--

c/o UCIMC