[Imc-makerspace] Summer Make-a-Tion: Soldering Level 1: Blinky Badges

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:29:45 EDT 2015

If you have heard of soldering before, think soldering may be a difficult
skill to acquire, or don't know what the purpose of soldering is or don't
even know how to pronounce the word (pst: it's soh-der), this workshop is
for you!

That's because soldering is easy! No, seriously. We aren't just saying that
to sell you on this workshop.

In this introductory class you will learn the principles of soldering by
creating a circuit on a light up LED robot badge.
Sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jXn7Cq0wntNJQV_p4hfXMn3xbGu_qWk9FKNzJeFIlN8/viewform>
$5 suggested donation

*Summer Make-a-Tion 2015*
Summer Make-a-tion is our summer long workshop series inviting everyone of
all ages to learn, teach, tinker, collaborate, share, innovate, socialize,
and create. This is the third year in a row we’ve run this event and it’s
been a huge success. We are very excited about this year's planned
workshops. All our workshops are put on by volunteers and are open to the
public.
Here is the list of workshops so far, we’ll add more as we plan them!
June 13th
1pm Soldering, Level I: Blinky Badges
June 20th
1pm Intro to 3D Printing