[Imc-makerspace] November Membership Meeting [Sunday, Nov. 29 @ 6pm]

Dena Strong dena.strong at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 18:31:00 EST 2015

Hi all! I don't think I'm going to make it to the meeting, but the thing
I'd like to check about is whether the Makerspace is available Sunday
January 31 for combined SCA-and-Makerspace workshop purposes the day after
the SCA's local event.

I'm not sure whether our previous glass teachers will be in town, but it's
also been a while since we've done a brewing session, and I've just learned
a new way of teaching it that's easier to do.