[Imc-makerspace] Heartland Maker Fest 2015 - Call for Makers & Volunteers!

Heartland Maker Fest Contact at heartlandmakerfest.org
Tue Sep 22 22:23:40 EDT 2015

*Saturday October 3, 2015, **10AM-4PM*
* Lincoln Square Mall in Urbana*

Hello Makers!

Heartland Maker Fest 2015 <http://heartlandmakerfest.org/> is coming soon!
Join us at the Lincoln Square Mall on Saturday October 3 10AM-4PM to
celebrate the spirit of making, craft, and DIY.

How can you join in the fun?

   1.

   Sign up to be a Maker! You are a talented human and we want to show off
   your making skills! If you are interested in reserving a table at Maker
   Fest, head over to the Call for Makers
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1juqZH-cYCfJrPj7snCbartCXfMx5BXT9Xpx20nFHLNQ/viewform>
   to submit your application. We provide tables, chairs, and electricity (if
   requested), plus we take care of all the publicity. Application closes
   on Friday, September 25.

   1.

   Sign up to volunteer! The Heartland Maker Fest is run by all volunteers
   and we need you! If you are super excited about the fest, and want to help
   make it awesome, you can volunteer to help with set up, welcome tables,
   teardown and more. Volunteers get lunch and a free exclusive volunteer-only
   t-shirt. Sign up now
   <http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d49aaad2fa1fc1-maker>!

Questions? Check out our website HeartlandMakerFest.org
<http://heartlandmakerfest.org/> or feel free to ask by responding to this
email! Also, connect with us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/heartlandmakerfest> and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/HeartlandMF>.

Happy Making!

Amy Williams