[Imc-makerspace] Vote for IMC and Books to Prisoners to receive funds!

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri Sep 25 23:18:27 EDT 2015

Dear Makerspace friends,

Are you a member of Common Ground Food Co-op? If so, please vote
<https://eballot.votenet.com/cgfc/login.cfm?fb=1> to help the IMC and Books
to Prisoners!

The IMC and Books to Prisoners are both on the ballot to receive funds from
the Common Ground Food Coop round up program - where customers can elect to
"Round up for Good." The IMC has received thousands of needed funds from
this program in the past - and we thank the co-op and their customers from
the bottom of our hearts for the support.

Voting is now open through Sunday, September 27 and you can vote online
<https://eballot.votenet.com/cgfc/login.cfm?fb=1> and in the store.

NOT A CO-OP MEMBER? Find out more about becoming a member and join now at
http://commonground.coop/own-it/ownership.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Danielle