[Imc-makerspace] [Makerspace-keymembers] March Membership Meeting [March 28]

elizacorps at gmail.com elizacorps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:51:16 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Two things:
I saw in the notes a point about kicking up fundraising. You know I'm down for this anytime! (except Sunday nights... Bah) maybe we can have a separate fundraising/outreach specific gathering. Maybe Tuesday at the pig...?

I see the note about funding for a person to go to the AMC. Is that a air if person? Did folks talk about a delegation? I'd like to go. Cheap registration ends on the 15th.

elizaBeth

This sentence reminds you to take a good breath. Also, please forgive typos and brevity; this was sent from a teeny keyboard.