[Imc-makerspace] Can someone tutor me on SQL?

Colten Jackson jazzyjackson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 18:32:28 EDT 2016

If anyone on this list feels like restoring SQL databases from a backup
isn't a big deal, can I hire you as a tutor for a couple hours? To help me
fix a problem and learn how to fix it myself next time.

I volunteered to set up a server at fab lab to host our point of sale
system. It was working great until I deleted some files I shouldn't have,
so I'm trying to restore from a backup I made. I'm running into a wall
trying to restore it, keep getting errors that say I don't have permission.

Anytime in the next week would be grand, we can negotiate a rate :)