[Imc-makerspace] [Makerspace-keymembers] Pi Day

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:43:29 EST 2016

Way to get things rolling, Beth!  Let's do extra open hours - should we do
7-9pm or something extra (like 6-9pm)?

John, if you're planning on being there, we can advertise help on getting
started with your raspberry pi.

I can get a coupe of pies before coming over.  Unless someone wants to bake
a pie?

Do we have any raspberry pi's to give away?  I guess we can buy one.  Is
the group ok with that?  I think that's a pretty awesome idea.

~Gergana