[Imc-members] Fwd: art supplies?

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 08:43:27 CST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Safe Haven <safehavencu at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 8:23 AM
Subject: art supplies?

Hi all,

Safe Haven is sponsoring and curating an art show at the IMC on December 4,
and we're hoping to open the show up to people who don't normally get their
talents displayed.  To aid in these efforts, we would like to provide art
supplies to people at TIMES Center, Stepping Stone, CWIT and Safe Haven, and
we're hoping that some of you might have extra supplies or access to
supplies.  If so, we welcome any donations of supplies you would be willing
to make; we're collecting supplies at the St. Mary parish center.  Thanks so
much for the support!

We'll be posting a facebook event soon, so be sure to check us out--we're
safehavencu on Facebook!

Safe Haven

--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.