[Imc-members] [IMC] Steering minutes Apr. 1, 2010

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 12:14:16 CDT 2010

Hello,
Thanks to all who attended steering last night!  A couple of follow up
items:

1.) I'm attaching here the grants agreement mentioned in Brian's notes.
Please submit this form anytime you submit a grant of the IMC's behalf, as
it will help us with bookkeeping, grant reporting requirements, and also
with the audit.

2.) Here is a list of Steering Hosts for the next several months:

May 6th : Print
June 3: Finance / Building
July 1: Shows
August 5: RFU
Sept 2: Librarians
Oct 7: The Bike Project
Nov 5: Makerspace
Dec 3: Books to Prisoners

3.) Also, I wanted to let steering know that I am submitting a grant to the
City of Urbana to again host the Indy Media and Arts Lab in July 2010.  It
was a great program last year and we hope to serve more youths in our
community again this summer.  If anyone is interested in running a workshop,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Nicole