[Imc-members] IMC Fest Volunteers

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:57:49 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

As you all know, IMC Fest is taking place this weekend: Saturday, April
17th! We have so many wonderful musicians playing for us this weekend, all
as a benefit to the Independent Media Center! There are a few stations that
we need help covering! Essentially there are 3 areas that need covered:

Station #1: Running Sound Board
*Station #2: Stage Management (setting up the stage for the next performers
- keeping set times "on time")
*Station #3: Interlude Management (interlude just means musical act in
between the longer groups) - This will be located in an alternate location
in the main area.. less maintenance sound-wise but still requires minimal
set-up.

More info here:
http://www.ucimc.org/content/saturday-april-17th-imc-fest-musical-celebration
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=111439975545899&ref=mf<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=111439975545899&ref=mf>

* For Stations 2 & 3, the experience needed is minimal.  We will be setting
up microphones for the performers and I can teach you all how to do this in
a very short amount of time.  Also (the performers generally know what
they're doing).

Please e-mail me and let me know if you would like to volunteer for a set of
time on Saturday - (Show starts at 7pm - goes until 2am)   Even if you can
only volunteer for an hour we would greatly appreciate the help!

And of course, if you volunteer for IMC Fest you obviously get in for
FREE!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Katy Vizdal

--