[Imc-members] Fwd: Listening Session

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:18:13 CDT 2010

Good morning Americorps members and IMC members,

We have been invited to attend and present our work during the state-wide
listening session being held in Champaign on August 25th.  We will make this
an All-Americorps meeting for that day.  I've forwarded the message from the
commission so that you can see the agenda for the day.  Please mark your
calendars for 10 am - 1 p.m.

They will be sharing additional information with the participants, so this
is a great opportunity for those who would like to understand Americorps and
the commission work better.

Thanks,

Carol A.