[Imc-members] [IMC] Steering Meeting Tomorrow, Feb. 03 2010 @ 8pm

Edwin Hawkes oltime1 at att.net
Thu Feb 4 07:19:26 CST 2010

Could you please add to the agenda time to talk about the IMC Fest,
Boneyard Arts Festival, and a Children's Arts Festival that we're
planning for May 8th. The CU Folk and Roots Festival would also like to
request the IMC to be a sponsor of the festival again this year. The
festival is scheduled for Sept. 24th and 25th.

Thanks,

Ed

JOY wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder, Josh!
>
> Can someone forward the minutes to me for January's meeting? For some
> reason, I don't have them.
>
> Joy
>
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Josh King <josh at ucimc.org
> <mailto:josh at ucimc.org>> wrote:

>     --
>     This message has been scanned for viruses and
>     dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
>     believed to be clean.

> --
> Joy Davis
> UCIMC Office Manager