[Imc-members] [IMC] Steering Meeting Tomorrow

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:03:02 CST 2010

I agree that Carol should be present for the Americorps discussion. As an
alternative, I'd like to propose that at tonight's meeting we initiate the
topic and produce an outline that will summarize the issues everyone is
interested in discussing in more detail and use it as a guiding document for
the larger conversation.

Chris

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Brian Duggan <bcdugga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The Makerspace would like to establish itself as a working group of
> the IMC. Can we get an agenda item?
>
> Thanks!
> Brian
>
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Judith Pond <judith.pond at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi everyone;
> >
> > The January steering meeting will take place tomorrow (Thursday, January
> 21)
> > at 6pm in the family room, in order to avoid conflict with a performance
> in
> > the main IMC space at 8pm.
> >
> > As a reminder, the agenda items that have been sent to me are:
> > --IMC interns (Carly Nix)
> > --Safe Haven Micro Home on IMC property (Sarah McEvoy)
> > --discussion of Americorps coordination & job descriptions (Chris Ritzo)
> > --protocol for rescheduling steering meetings (Community Connections)
> >
> > If there is anything else that folks would like to add, please let me
> know
> > before the meeting.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Judith Pond
> > Books To Prisoners Outreach Coordinator
> > (708) 782-4608
> >
> > --
> > believed to be clean.
> >

> --
> Brian Duggan
> Technical Projects Developer
> UC Independent Media Center
> http://www.ucimc.org | 309 310 7026
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

"I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a
messy bloodbath."
http://lifehacker.com/5330642/

believed to be clean.