[Imc-members] [Imc-tenants] Security

Kevin Johnson kevin at thecuttinged.com
Tue Jan 26 10:51:20 CST 2010

Hello, all.

To be honest, I tend to error on the side of safety and lock the door often.
However, because I don't know everyone's schedule, I wonder if I am locking
out C4A clients and worry that this is inconvenient for their participants.
Therefore, I would like to recommend a doorbell be installed so that if
someone does lock the door not knowing there are people who need access, the
bell can be used to notify persons on the second floor that assistance is
needed.  The hours of operation for all on the second floor is fluid
(evenings and weekends included) and access for clients with minimal effort
is necessary for everyone.
--
Have a GREAT day!
___________________________________
Kevin at thecuttinged.com
http://thecuttinged.com
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM, meiosha polk <mmp102 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>

>  I am writing today to inform everyone that the glass door leading to the
> radio station, C4A, and that front office is to remained locked when there
> are no activities taking place, and at the end of the day. There is a myth
> floating around that the door can be opened with anything; this is not true,
> a key is needed. If the door is locked while your guest, students, parents,
> members, etc. are trying to get through it, please provide them with your
> contact information so that you can grant them access.
>
> Thanks,
> Meiosha
>

> --
> believed to be clean.