[Imc-members] Steering Next Week - April 1, 2010

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:35:09 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that steering takes place next week on Thursday April 1st at
8pm.  I don't believe that there is a group scheduled to host, so each
working group should be ready to pick a month to host in the coming year.
 I'll have a signup sheet.

I'm happy to collect agenda items, so just send any my way.

See you Thursday,

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion