[Imc-members] volunteers needed - help us finish the IMC lobby!

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:02:15 UTC 2012

Greetings IMCers!

Looking for something to round out your week? Nothing going on Wednesday or
Thursday evening? Want to be a part of IMC history?

We could really use a few awesome folks to help finish the remodeling of
the IMC's front lobby. This project has been a partnership with faculty
from the Univ. of Illinois School of Architecture and has been a great
example of a University-Community project.

If you can use sandpaper or hold a paint brush, we need you! Just show up,
even if you can only spare an hour!

Wed. 4/11/12 5:30pm-8pm
Thur. 4/12/12 5:30pm-8pm

Friday at 5:30pm, come join us for a brief dedication ceremony.

Contact me for more information.

Yours,
Chris Ritzo
Chair, IMC Facilities Committee