[Imc-members] Reminder: Programming Meeting Sat. 12/14 at 1pm @ the IMC!

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 15:39:41 UTC 2013

Just a note to let you all know that the programming committee meeting is
still on for today. Danielle and I are already planning to be in the
building. That said, please use your own discretion in deciding whether or
not to venture out in this weather. Your safety comes first and we can
always organize things via email.

Rachel