[Imc-members] Board Meeting Agenda

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 15:58:03 UTC 2013

The agenda for this evening's IMC Board meeting is below, and is posted at:
http://ucimc.org/content/important-documents
Agenda for UCIMC Board Meeting (2-19-13)
(Place: IMC Sun Room; Time: 6:00 p.m.)
A. Additions to proposed agenda
B. Approval of minutes from 1-15-13
C. Public Comment Period (Guests)
D. Working Group Updates (15 minutes)
E. Operation Manager’s Report
F. Board Committee Reports

1. Finance Committee (Durl Kruse)
2. Building/Facilities Committee (Chris Ritzo)
3. Personnel Committee (Deloris Henry)
4. Fundraising Committee (Danielle Chynoweth)
>Grant opportunity on Global Engagement that the University YMCA is offering (due March 1):
an opportunity to expand our programming offerings(Ken Salo)
5. Program Committee (Gary Storm)
G. Action Items—from above
H. Discussion Items
1. Budget deficit—Executive Committee to bring proposals to Board at March meeting
2. Closed Session to discuss possible legal actions against Board

K. Next meeting: March 19, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.