[Imc-members] Front door lock installed

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:15:19 UTC 2013

Good afternoon All,

I wanted to let you all know that the front door lock has been installed.
The front door access is available via the GMK or AB41 key. Mr. Russell
will begin locking this evening after 11 p.m.  If access to the building is
necessary after this time and you do not currently possess a AB41 building
key, but are a keyed-staff person for a group, please see me for door code
access.  If you have additional questions or want to schedule a
demonstration time for the lock box, please email me directly.  Finally, if
there's a group that I have not included here, please share this message
with them.  Thanks.
--
Carol Ammons-Operation Director
UC-IMC, ucimc.org