[Imc-members] Fw: Invite the Bees to your community - Spring Tour 2012

Ed Hawkes oltime1 at att.net
Sat Nov 16 19:00:41 UTC 2013

The Beehive Collective has been to the IMC at least three times over the years. They usually provide an interesting presentation and if the presentation is organized with other local groups such as the Sierra Club then it helps it to be more successful. I'm forwarding this to let people know and see if anybody is interested in organizing a presentation at the IMC.

Ed Hawkes