[Imc-members] UCIMC Programming Committee Meeting this Saturday at 12pm!

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 12:03:57 EDT 2014

Greetings IMC Friends,

We will be having a* Programming Committee Meeting this Saturday at
12pm-1pm on the first floor*. I am very excited to invite you to come share
your ideas, projects, and proposals for increased programming at the UCIMC.
Here's some items for the agenda on Saturday.

   - Fall Programming Proposals
   - Space Rental Info
   - Fall Intern Update
   - Reflections on the Interdependent Film Festival
   - Stage set-up check---are speakers functioning okay?
   - WRFU Fall Planning

Looking forward to seeing you all there! Please reply and let me know if
you can make it Saturday.

Warmly,
Rachel Storm

Programming Committee Chair, UCIMC