[Imc-members] Come one, come all! May Day Celebration (Happy birthday Pete Seeger!)

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:53:10 EDT 2014

Just a reminder! We are sponsoring all of these community-wide events
tomorrow, May 3rd in honor of Pete Seeger's legacy of social and
environmental justice! Come out and plant seeds together with your friends
and family, come listen to the history and present of Leal Park as
Potawatami land and join us for a HUGE community potluck tomorrow night
with singing, tabling local groups, and party at the UCIMC at 5pm! Don't
miss out on this amazing line-up of events tomorrow! See you there!