[Imc-midwest-regional] Regional Indymedia Gathering in Urbana, Illinois.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Aug 23 12:55:05 CDT 2001

Hello everyone,

I wanted to jumpstart discussion about holding the very first Regional
Independent Media gathering in Urbana, Illinois this Fall.  Currently Brian
Hagy, Molly Stentz, and I are going to work on the local logistics, but we
will need your input and active support to make it a success.  First of
all, please forward this e-mail to anyone you think would be interested in
the event and talk to folks about the event.  [To get on the regional
Indymedia e-mail list and keep up-to-date just go to: lists.groogroo.com
and click on the Imc-Widwest-Regional link and sign up.]

So, my first questions to get things started are:  do people think this is
a good idea?  What would people like to see take place at this gathering?

Please send responses to the imc-midwest-regional at urbana.indymedia.org list
(not to me).

Thanks,

--Sascha Meinrath